Friday, August 21, 2009

Today - lots of wonderful things

Things that are great about today:

I took myself on a movie date

The pants I'm wearing are a size smaller and fit better than the size larger did a month ago :)

I got to chat, text, AND talk on the phone with my husband, with lots of happiness, smiles, silliness, and most of all love.

I made a tough decision to take care of myself rather than extend myself too far.

Heard a silly story about a hampster/dog (miniature chihuahua) falling in a lake (hilarious!)

Finally ordered a new compost crock and a couple of other things that have been on "get when money is a little looser" list.

Lots of love and support from Joanna

It rained! Thunder and lightening and rain! (I was in a movie so it took me a minute to realize that it was not part of the soundtrack :D )

Got to get a shower present for my dear friend Lara and do some window shopping

Took some really cute pictures for my Joe

Did I mention I got to talk to him? Well... I did. :)

oh oh oh! I KNEW there was something really good I was missing:
I made myself a dinner entirely from leftover parts of a few different meals from the fridge (plus an egg) and swiss chard from my garden. :D And I made a girly pink drink :) with lots of baby ice cubes.

So now, I'm relaxed, tired, happy, and content. I just have to figure out how I'm rearranging my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment