Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fantastic birthday weekend!




Resting up from a fantastic birthday weekend. Lovely family dinner on Saturday complete with the surprise attendance of my fairy-godmother, dinner at Burdick's delicious chocolate, strawberries, whipped cream, angelfood cake, exquisite coffee. A restful day at home while Joe was off at drill on Sunday and then cooking, relaxing, purging no-longer-wanted stuffs from the house, and having a last night with my man before he leaves for VA for three weeks.

I'm excited to read Amy Stuarts new book which was a birthday gift from my grandparents.Here's her little preview for the book:



Watered my new garden beds filled with birthday-present veggie plants with my shiny new cherry red watering can. :)

hooray for birthday revelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment